[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway (Brian Casteel)

Jake Olson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:51:15 -0700

I guess it goes without saying that I'm behind Brian on this one.  I think
this is an excellent idea.

As for the signs, I think I've seen two types of signs out there.  There are
commercial ones that have the logos on them.... one on US60 and Val Vista
says 'Fox 10 News' and a generic blue and white with a short name or
message.  I would guess that the commercial style would cost extra, while
the standard text style would possibly be free or a small fee.

An AZGeocaching logo on a sign would make a excellent virtual cache, but
that would probably take some monitary considerations from a few of us.

Jake
Team A.I.