[Az-Geocaching] Are there any members of this listserv from Flagstaff area?

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:53:04 -0400

I agree with Highpointer.

I've been making an effort to place a new cache in the Flagstaff area everytime I head to SLC. In the past few months I've left two:

25 on 66
Wily Navigator

I will be heading to SLC in July and have another one planned out.

-Rob