[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching.com server issues

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 08 Jun 2003 19:01:10 -0700

xWaterLilyx wrote:
> Been driving me crazy, I work Sunday's and one of my joys during lunch is looking at the caches and deciding what I may or may not do or just reading logs.  Now I can't even do that!

Sure you can... just go to AzGeocaching.com, abd choose the cache stats
section.  Once in there select the cache you want to read up on and
there is a little section like this:
Hidden On: 2000-09-09
Hidden By: TEAM SNAKEBUSTERS
Waypoint: GC57
Cache Type: Standard
Watching: 3
Difficulty: 2.0
Terrain: 1.5
Local Copy of Geocache Page

Notice the last thing is the "local copy of geocache page".  If you
click that, you will be presented with a copy of exactly what the page
looked like at 3 am.  It even works for archived caches without having
to log in.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek