[Az-Geocaching] Hemlock

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:53:49 -0700 (PDT)

--- GREGG OBUCH <gobuch@prodigy.net> wrote:
> I had a long go around with "hemlock" in getting our
> latest cache approved.  It took 13 days from first
> submittial.  He didn't respond to the first couple
> of emails we sent to him and today I was thinking
> that if the cache wasn't approved I was writing to
> Jeremy.  Hemlock is located somewhere in northern
> california, and in our case was telling us how
> Arizona, and Tucson in particular needed more
> caches.  I wasn't impressed by his notes or
> attitude.  Okay, enough venting for now.....  he did
> approve our cache today.  (Courage, Service,
> Country...)
>
> Gregg of MO & GO

::Hanging her head in sorrow and wailing:: WHY... why
do you always make me do MATH???  =-)   Sounds like a
cool cache Dad!  Perhaps 'we' meaning ME can try it
out in a couple of weeks!

All this talk about Hemlock makes me hope when I
finally get around to hiding my first cache I get
somebody else to approve it!

-As for the article... hopefully somebody will agree
to write another one from our perspective; and the
hardest thing about being 'cache police' sport is that
this is  a personal sport that MOST and not all people
tend to get coords from geocaching.com.   At least we
are upfront and open about our activites and aren't
playing 'underground' or anything.

--did that make sense?? ... =-)

=====
xWaterLilyx & RTF